• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help for this query

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started a mobile back cover business online on ecommerce websites like amazon and others.So,In this business i have listed a wide range of designs for different mobile models.The way a particular design for a particular mobile model shown to customer online is referred to as mobile mockup.I have learnt on youtube that how you create mobile back cover mockup for some design in photoshop. But as my nature of business is such that lots of designs have to be put on lots of models for example 500 image design for 200 mobile models (200 models x 500 images).I want to know that if photoshop has a feature so that i can put a single design on all 200 models in one go and i do not have to make mockup of image for each mobile model manually.If photoshop doesn't have this feature then please tell me other way how i can do this?Is there any software for this?If i do this for each model manually then it would be a never ending process.So,please suggest me how i can achieve this.Sorry for my poor english,if you have doubts anywhere then please ask me.I have heard of some software which do this job,in this software you just have to put all the back cover templates inside the software on which you want the image but i found it expensive for it worth and want to search for a cheaper alternative available if possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the sound of what you are trying to do, it sounds like variables and data sets might work for you. It is a bit difficult to explain, so it's best that you look it up in the help files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched about it on net and i found something similar to my need but not exact,i mean i found out about making icards or similar but not the exact thing i want.If you could share links then it would be benificial for me.Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My requirement is this ,Design Mobile Cover in Bulk - YouTube ,but in this video the author has not provided the action plan which would be used for making mockups in bulk.Please let me know if i can make my own or if i can find somewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines