• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank PDF

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a simple illustrator file (up-to-date software version) saved as a PDF to my harddrive. Acrobat Pro DC opens it as a blank white page. ??? Any help would be appreciated.  

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: Go to Edit - Preferences - Page Display and tick the "Show large images" box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but that did not work. Any other suggestions? I am working in version 2017.012.20095 Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you exporting the file from AI to PDF? Also, can you share this file with us (via Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Cloud, etc.)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm "Saving as" PDF. I've shared the AI file view dropbox with forums_noreply@adobe.com. Forgive my ignorance as this is my first time doing this. Is there another address I should be using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that's not going to work. You need to generate a global sharing link and then post it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay. See if this works.

Dropbox - Honor Pledge.ai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines