• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text not horizontal scale not appearing 100% width

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update to Photoshop CC 2017 the proportions of all fonts seems to be off by a considerable margin when rendered on a canvas. At first I thought it might have been a miss-set horizontal scale. Nope wasn't that. Then I thought it might have the been Pixel aspect ratio. Nope not that. And it happens in any document where text layers are created. See attached images.

So right now adding text to work in Photoshop is out. Very very frustrating. Anyone else experiencing this?

Photoshop 2017.1.1

Mac OS 10.12.5

iMac Retina 5K

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 1.31.29 pm.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-14 at 1.30.17 pm.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-14 at 1.29.51 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

I've since had a session with Adobe Support and the issue was inexplicably fixed by reseting photoshop's preferences and relaunching.

They couldn't give me an explanation as to why, but it did fix the issue.

prefs.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've since had a session with Adobe Support and the issue was inexplicably fixed by reseting photoshop's preferences and relaunching.

They couldn't give me an explanation as to why, but it did fix the issue.

prefs.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines