• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restarting Subscription

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just contacted adobe support (which was not very helpful at all). I cancelled my subscription accidentally on Friday which I instantly tried to contact support to rectify and restart but did not receive a response and my support request was cancelled 27 hours later. I then finally got put through to a support chat tonight where I was told there is no way they can restart my subscription as it must be requested within the first hour even though I had responded within the first hour, adobe did not respond back to me! They are now attempting to charge me a cancellation fee for a subscription that I do not wish to cancel.

Is there anyone from adobe that can help me with this problem?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an open forum with some Adobe staff who read... find an employee (denoted by STAFF under their name) and send a private message

When you find a Staff person, hover your mouse over their name

you may then click the Message option in the popup window to send a private email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matthew,

I apologize for the trouble.

Is there a case reference number for your interaction with the support that you can provide me so that I can help you?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines