• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in Required for Trial Software

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Adobe Flash Professional CC was installed onto my school laptop by the school. It used to work perfectly fine and I had no problems with it. However, today, when I opened it up, a notice came up saying 'Sign in Required' and talked about some things to do with trial software. It repeatedly asks me to sign in and when I do, says 'start trial for 30 days' or something like that. How do I get rid of it? It also previously had messages saying the serial number doesn't work and to uninstall and reinstall and that I had to sign in before 367967 days but now it's only the 30 days one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have the cc desktop app installed on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If by CC you mean Creative Cloud, then no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try checking with your administrator that is in charge of licensing?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try the solutions in this doc Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode and let us know if it helped? If your software was installed by an administrator, get in touch with the person for help.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines