• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Size of picture/graphic in Adobe Capture

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Capture on my iPhone 5s and pictures/graphics I get from Adobe Capture are quite small (they size is only 640x1136 pixels with 300 dpi) Will they be the same size if I use Adobe Capture with iPad Pro? Or will they be bigger?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Evenual.

Tested on my iPad Pro and again on my iPhone this morning... both images saved at 2828 x 2828 at 72dpi.

I also checked with the product team about whether have a CC subscription made a difference in image size when saving to the camera roll. It doesn't. But... the images may be saving a bit smaller (although it doesn't sound like too much) on your 5s. I'm waiting to hear back about that.

I hope that helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Evenual.

Sorry. I just saw this now (when responding to your other post (Re: Adobe Capture and Ipad Pro. Do all of the functions work?).

I responded there, but just in case you look here first, here's what I wrote:

I don't have an iPad Pro with me to test but whether I save a shape to the camera roll on my iPad Air 2 or on my iPhone it saves at 2828 x 2828 at 72dpi.

Does that help? I can test on an iPad Pro tomorrow if it will help.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue,

thank you for your reply. I will be grateful if you could test it also on your iPad Pro and tell me about the size

By the way, what kind of iPhone do you use? You get bigger pictures with your iPad Air and iPhone than I get with my iPhone 5s.

Evenual

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evenual.

I have an iPhone 7 but I also have a Creative Cloud subscription. I don't think that makes a difference with regard to saved image sizes, but it might.

Sure. I'm happy to test on my iPad Pro tomorrow. I've also dropped a note to the product team to see what they say about image sizes... for some reason, I've never been asked, so it's not something I know.

I'll post again tomorrow.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evenual.

Tested on my iPad Pro and again on my iPhone this morning... both images saved at 2828 x 2828 at 72dpi.

I also checked with the product team about whether have a CC subscription made a difference in image size when saving to the camera roll. It doesn't. But... the images may be saving a bit smaller (although it doesn't sound like too much) on your 5s. I'm waiting to hear back about that.

I hope that helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sue,

thank you very much for your reply and your testing. It helped.

Evenual

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome Evenual.

I'm sorry I couldn't offer any conclusive reasons for the sizes you're getting.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines