Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

List all locked pages

Level 2

Hi,

Is there a way to list all the pages locked in AEM? One of the common issues we have is people forgetting to unlock their pages. The idea is if they have a page where they can monitor all the locked pages, whether by the user or everyone, they'll be able to unlock them sooner.

Thanks

Amin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

When a page is locked - it has this prop:

Lock.png

What you can do is write a QueryBuilder query to fetch all pages in the AEM JCR that are locked - similiar to this: Get list of Activated or Deactivated Pages in CQ

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

When a page is locked - it has this prop:

Lock.png

What you can do is write a QueryBuilder query to fetch all pages in the AEM JCR that are locked - similiar to this: Get list of Activated or Deactivated Pages in CQ

Level 2

Thanks for the reply Donald. So I followed your suggestion and used query builder and was able to see all the locked pages in the site. I wrote it like this:

path=/content/website

property=jcr:content/jcr:lockIsDeep

property.value=true

The right side returns a list of all locked pages. I'm trying to figure out how to get it to display the author who locked the page. I can tell that the property is held in "jcr:lockOwner". Is there a way to display that as part of the query?

Level 2

Ok if I understand, this means I have to write code to get this working. It can't be done using the query builder available in CRX. In that case, I am going to have to find a tutorial somewhere for this, my knowledge is very limited.

Thanks again Donald.