• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I switch my subscription from windows to mac?! Please help!!

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys,

the time has come for me to get a new laptop for work. I have been using a windows lenovo laptop so originally subscribed and download windows applications. I really would like to upgrade

to a mac for work but if I can't switch subscriptions then im in trouble. Also will that mean all the other files I have saved in windows become redundant and I can't open them?! Any help would be much appreciated!!

Bonus Points!!

If anyone can recommend any laptops they have been using that works brill with the adobe cc suite and need a million and one files open at a time but their laptop is still loading like a dream.. then please let me know!! I can handle waiting 10mins for my outlook to open anymore!!! Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Your subscription is good for both platforms.  Just download and install on the desired machine.  You can install on as many machines as you like.  Of all those machines you can only have two signed in for use.  Of those two machines you can only be using the subscription on one at a time.

Download/install the desktop application, sign in, install the subscription application(s).

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*can't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your subscription is good for both platforms.  Just download and install on the desired machine.  You can install on as many machines as you like.  Of all those machines you can only have two signed in for use.  Of those two machines you can only be using the subscription on one at a time.

Download/install the desktop application, sign in, install the subscription application(s).

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative Cloud is not platform specific like the old perpetual licensed versions were.  You can install CC software on Win, Mac or both (up to 2 devices per app).

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines