• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC workspace issues

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My workspace is not functioning correctly. The panels float.  It's fine until I need to use "curves"  or "levels".  When I do that I cannot see the "curves" panel entirely. Or the levels panel entirely.  I can only see about the top 1/3.  When I move the other panels down so that I can see the curves (or levels)  panel, the other panels instantly shrink to a miniscule size.  It also separates from the interface and floats freely.  It is maddening!!!  It doubles my processing time!!  I have tried both the Photography workspace and my own custom workspace.  No difference.   This all started recently when I put all the settings back to the defaults. Then I reset the workspace and start all over again!!! I am using the latest Photoshop CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carol

Have you got your panels docked to each other?

Drag a panel to the bottom edge of another until you see the highlight edge change - then release. That way expanding a panel moves the panel below downward.

So :

1. Drag

2. See panel edge highlight (blue line below)

3. release

Once you have the panels the way you want them - Save the workspace

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that didn't work. What else have you got?:-\

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are seeing abnormal behaviour with the panels try resetting preferences.

Go to Preferences - General - Reset Preferences on Quit. Click OK then close and restart Photoshop

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should rearrange the panels so they work for you and save a custom workspace. A small screen has limited space. I recommend that you double click on the tabs to open and close the panels while you are working to make room.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines