• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I modify a simple line

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, how can I to modify a simple line, straight or curve, after draw it ? Is possible to shift it, or change his dimension or his position, or his colour ? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Hi Mario.

You can change the color of a line by using the fill (press-and-hold) function but it's not possible to actually alter strokes.

It is possible to manipulate layer content with the Transform tool (in the Layers menu). That tool can be accessed by tapping on the layer with the content you want to move/resize, then to open the Layers menu, tap it again once it's outlined in orange, then choose Transform.

Hopefully that will help with some of the things you're wanting to do.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mario.

You can change the color of a line by using the fill (press-and-hold) function but it's not possible to actually alter strokes.

It is possible to manipulate layer content with the Transform tool (in the Layers menu). That tool can be accessed by tapping on the layer with the content you want to move/resize, then to open the Layers menu, tap it again once it's outlined in orange, then choose Transform.

Hopefully that will help with some of the things you're wanting to do.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

thanks for your prompt reply.

About your first answer it is perfect,

now I can change the colour of a

simple line, in the way that you showed

me.

Whereas there is not any possibility

to draw a simple straight line and then,

in a second time, to curve it or to

change his dimension or position

without extend this operation for the

whole layer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mario.

Correct. It's not yet possible in Draw to modify a single stroke. It is something that people would like to be able to do in the app, but I don't know what the plan is for incorporating that function.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines