• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback stops

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2008 Nov 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using Presenter 7 and Connect Pro 7.0.1 with Powerpoint 2007. The problem is that the playback at each and any of the outputs keeps stopping.

Originally I thought it was an issue with the streaming, so tried to publish to the desktop which didn't help. I have also changed the settings such that it "Completely downloads the slides before playback. Also didn't work -

Overall size of the zip is 8M, sound quality is FM, image quality is Medium.

Any thoughts?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 03, 2008 Nov 03, 2008
Can answer my own question here - it is because there were custom animations in 2007 that were based on clicks. If you have this same problem, it is fixed with Presenter 7.0.2 which was released, conveniently enough, today (11/3/2008).

movin' on.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can answer my own question here - it is because there were custom animations in 2007 that were based on clicks. If you have this same problem, it is fixed with Presenter 7.0.2 which was released, conveniently enough, today (11/3/2008).

movin' on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I think you had option "Pause after every animation" set for that presentation .
This option is in the Playback tab of Presentation Settings window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources