• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Im confused about the publishing formats. id like to ask a question on nthat subject

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im not very pc savy, but id like to start animating cartoons using Animate CC. Ive watched tutorials, and bought a book called Animate CC 2017 edition. It talkes about all the different publishing formats that are available, for instance, HTML5 Canvas,AIR, and others.Im totally confused, all I want to do is be able to watch the animation I made while saving it to my computer, be able to burn it on a disk, send it to other people, and upload to either Vemeo, or utube. What format should I create my work on? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You. Mike Hulas.

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Here is a very short guide:

Make sure you have QuickTime installed. If it's Mac, you're ok, if it's Windows, go here: Download QuickTime 7.7.9 for Windows

Use an ActionScript 3 FLA, and create the animation you're proud of.

Select File/Export/Export Video...

By having QuickTime that will let you create an MOV file, which you can upload to Vimeo or YouTube.

If you need to send it to places that only take MP4, there is a check box for you to send the MOV through Adobe Media Encoder to make the MP4. In

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a very short guide:

Make sure you have QuickTime installed. If it's Mac, you're ok, if it's Windows, go here: Download QuickTime 7.7.9 for Windows

Use an ActionScript 3 FLA, and create the animation you're proud of.

Select File/Export/Export Video...

By having QuickTime that will let you create an MOV file, which you can upload to Vimeo or YouTube.

If you need to send it to places that only take MP4, there is a check box for you to send the MOV through Adobe Media Encoder to make the MP4. In AME there are presets for you to choose which social media site you're publishing to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, so easy, but so difficult to find. You’re a life saver. Again many thanks. Mike Hulas.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines