Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pin Tool & Stample tool won't work for me

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone!

I have a problem, it's my first time with Adobe Ch and i actually did pretty good with the head animation (everything works for me: pupil, blink, mouth ...)

But i just updated the Ai file with the body of the character but the body fly with all the body and the pin tool doesn't work when i try to pin the foot (look at the screenshot please:

צילום מסך 2017.08.15 ב.21.48.44.png

Although i pinned the foots, nothing really happening.

i also attached the layers from Ai file screenshot:

צילום מסך 2017.08.15 ב.22.07.14.png

I would appreciate your help!

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just want to clear again the problem: I pinned the foot but still when i move my head, the whole body moves with the head. i want the head of the animation will reflect my head of course, but not the body as well. i want them to be on the ground.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try adding the fixed handle on the feet but with the Body group selected instead.

Also you may be running into issues because it looks like you're on an older version, so you should update to Beta 6. Adobe Character Animator | Download character animation software free trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't do your legs idependent if you pin them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines