• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Print

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Printing from adobe Adobe Reader always fails for me.  Printing to a physical printer silently does nothing. Printing to a PDF save creates an empty 0B file with the right name.

It used to work, until quite recently. 

I use Adobe Reader on Android 6.0.1 on a DTEK60.

I have examined permissions and all seems well. I have reinstalled Reader and no change. I have successfully printed using other apps including Google Drive's PDF viewer. 

Happy to hear any suggestions.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall and reinstall with ARM 15.0........I had same exact problem that cured it. Don't allow it to update until tthey get this fixed.

Adobe Acrobat Reader 15.0.0 (arm) APK Download by Adobe - APKMirror

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That release is nearly 2 1/2 years old but for me the print function was working two weeks ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but that is the latest I can find that WORKS........... don't knock it,.... try it,...problem solved for now.............

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I offer a solution... and It works........ if you can do better..go for it..........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok here's 17.2, it also works.......

For ARM: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/android/17.x/17.2.0/arm/AdobeReader.apk

For x86: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/android/17.x/17.2.0/x86/AdobeReader.apk

[Links updated by moderator]

Seems like the recent update to 17.3 is where it went  sour..........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope Adobe is aware of this issue......and will correct it next update.

The reason I found out is from a friend that was having issues, so I tried it on a totally different phone than his, Problem was same.

All of the net they blame cloud print drivers. I though since it used to work, maybe an older version would work, and that took care of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't get your second apk to work. Looks like not packaged right.  First post works great. Thank you.

Adobe does not care. As someone said they are blaming on everyone else. And it's not all devices that have issues. I can use 3 other tablets same as mine e and they work fine. VK810. (got one for each family member. Got tired of fixing or dealing with lag. $50 can't beat it)

My phone works fine. Turbo 2.

Only a few of us that have issues so not enough for adobe to worry about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never printed with it, too. So I download some supported apps. You can search and try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines