Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC crash if try to print

Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Photoshop CC (current version) always crash if I try to print.

Windows 10 give me the following report:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Photoshop.exe, Version: 18.1.1.252, Zeitstempel: 0x58fefd04

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ntdll.dll, Version: 10.0.14393.1532, Zeitstempel: 0x5965abad

Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000374

Fehleroffset: 0x00000000000f8363

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2134

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d31602a5c424a9

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Photoshop.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Berichtskennung: 0b2f6276-231a-4a19-b6db-8e0c84fd5e75

Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:

Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

The curios thing: I have also installed Photoshop Elements and Adobe Lightroom. Booth are printing fine. The crash only occurs with Adobe Photoshop CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At what stage does the crash occur?  Are you able to open the Print dialog window OK?

I am not the expert on this sort of thing, but it seems to me that if it is only Photoshop that is having problems, then it has to be something unique to Photoshop.  If you are able to access it, set Colour Management to Printer manages colour.  That way the printer will probably behave the same as it does with the other programs.

We'll see if we can encourage our Dag to have a look at your thread.  He is a wizz with this sort of thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The crash occurs suddenly after choose "Print" - the print dialog doesn't open.

In every ofther software printing works fine. The crash occurs only in Adobe Photoshop CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Print preferences are stored with the file. They're obviously botched in some way.

There is a nifty little shortcut for clearing print preferences, which I can never remember - something like spacebar+print or something. The brute force method is to copy paste the whole content into a new document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happen with every file.... Also if I open a new RAW photo. I don't think that any print preferences are included in a RAW file (.nef, .cr2)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a nifty little shortcut for clearing print preferences, which I can never remember - something like spacebar+print or something.

Your memory was good Dag , it is indeed hold spacebar and click on file print. It clears the print preferences stored in the image file

Troubleshoot Photoshop printing problems

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried it with space bar - it's the same.... Photoshop crash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines