• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR 26/27 iOS app not running in background

Contributor ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my iOS app I have the uibackgroundmodes set to voip, in the app executeinbackground set to true, and have 2 'timers' which used to run in background fine up to and including AIR 25. In AIR 26/27, when you lose app focus, background activity seems to stop - have an interval and an enter_frame event, not really concerned with the interval, but the enter_frame event was firing just fine on previous AIR versions. When the app has audio playing, when putting it to background it keeps playing (which is good) and the 'timers' keep running, but once the audio stops, so do the 'timers'. I tested with the same code that runs fine in AIR 25 in both AIR 26/27 which do not work.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the latest AIR 27 beta (105) and it appears to be fixed - the app keeps running in background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the confirmation.

-Ankit | Team Adobe AIR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines