• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download books from Kobo Library to Adobe Digital Editions, Can't download books from Kobo Library to Adobe Digital Editions?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2014 Nov 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot download books from my Kobo Library to Adobe Digital Editions. Keep getting error message "Check Activation" however both Kobo and Adobe are authorized to my desktop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had exactly the same problem. Try to unauthorize ADE, if you can't, do the following gave by Shreva.

"If due to some reason, you are unable to deauthorize ADE, follow the below steps:

Mac: Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.

ADE will be deauthorized now.

Now Authorize ADE again.

Windows:

Choose Start > Run.

In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.

In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept

Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.

In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.

Your authorization will be deleted.

ADE will be deauthorized now. Reboot your PC

Now Authorize ADE again."

I did that, but unfortunatly, even if I have my ID and my pass, ADE refuse to record me (Server Problem I think) then I try 'Open ADE without ID', and then, I could charge all my books again. But I was asked to enter my ID et my password for each book.

Hope this help. And thank to Shreva.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. I uninstalled & reinstalled ADE from my computer. Now I can download a library ebook again, but it won't open in the Kobo ereader.

I tied the Adobe chat support - but they don't support this software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines