• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you make 2 puppets move in one video on character animator

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I need your help. How do you make 2 puppets move in one video on character animator? do you have any tutorials for this?

I was trying to make 2 puppets on one video but the result was only one puppet is moving.
Below are the layered files on illustrator that I created.

1111.PNG

2222.PNG

Thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Photoshop, and when I put two puppets in the same psd file, they both move when I change the transport numbers. If I want each to move separately I add a transport behavior to each puppet. That's goes for any behavior I would imagine. Not sure if using Illustrator makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! this was very helpful! thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should make each their own PSD or AI file and import them separately. See https://youtu.be/P7gi1D_dMTM?t=52s.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! this was very helpful! thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Again! I have another issue, whenever I try to add a new scene from the 2 puppets it always shows this D:

20915743_10203734819407844_1315448718_n.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems strange. Restart? Make a new fresh scene and try again? Going back a few steps in your history panel?

Usually these errors are either a) a temporary issue that goes away upon restart, or b) an illegal rigging operation, something going where it shouldn't be. If this happens I usually rewind my history until things start working again.

If it keeps up, feel free to do a File > Export > Puppet for both and share them as a link (Creative Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) so we could take a closer look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We'd like to get a copy of the puppet files that are producing that "infinite loop in puppet mesh refinement" error. As my colleague Dave recommends, please export .puppet files for both and send to us for diagnosis. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines