• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Assets

Engaged ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download a pattern from Creative Cloud Assets and when I try to it asks me to upgrade, I've paid a year in advance for Lr & Ps, when I select "Upgrade Now" it takes me to Adobe's main page where I can select what I want to sign up for on their monthly subscriptions which I already am a subscriber. What am I doing wrong? When I open Adobe Creative Cloud icon I do show that I'm signed in, I thought these were free Back Drop Patterns that come with my subscription, am I correct?

Hope someone can shed some light on topic, I am trying to download and have it in my library so if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Creative Cloud.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

I think I just figured it out, its not available to photography plan members and that's the plan I signed up for, Lr & Ps. Saw it on YT, well that stinks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I just figured it out, its not available to photography plan members and that's the plan I signed up for, Lr & Ps. Saw it on YT, well that stinks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are probably right as I can download that pattern without a problem. There are also limitations on TypeKit fonts if you just have the Photographic Plan. I think it's around 10, whereas full Creative Cloud gives 100. You can't however expect too many freebies for $10 a month though. There are plenty of sites where you can get free patterns and just drag them into the library, so maybe Adobe are being a little mean..

Photoshop Patterns – Free Photoshop Patterns at Brusheezy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah they are being a bit mean but everyone has to make money, for what Lr & Ps costs me a month I can't expect to much free stuff, I use it everyday & don't know what I'd do without it....jp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to say thanks for the site you sent, many thanks....jp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

......well that stinks

That's one way of looking at it. Another is, when you get Lightroom and Photoshop for less than half the monthly cost of Photoshop as a standalone app, then something has to give.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know they have to make money and for what Lr & Ps costs me monthly it's well worth it, I use it everyday & be lost without it. They have to draw a line somewhere & I'm ok with that.....jp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines