Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

links do not work

Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use MS Publisher 2013 to create newsletters.  I print as a PDF.  I have site links and in-document page links in the newsletter.  The links have always worked.  This month, not so.   I think I changed some options on my PC.  How do I get the links to work again.  I've looked through settings for MS Publisher, Acrobat DC and my PC Security. 

I can't remember what I changed.

Thanks a bunch

Lakeview

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you print to PDF no links are preserved from the original file. If you have plain-text URLs in your file and the setting to do so is enabled, Acrobat (or Reader) will make them clickable, but that's about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using this method for 4 years.  If you know what option to check, please let me know. Your explanation does not apply.

Thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The setting is described is called "Create links from URLs" and it can be found under Edit - Preferences - General.

If it's ticked but it's still not working you will need to provide some sample files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines