Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Painfully slow Cineware renders

Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I've used Cineware before a few months back and it was really fast and now it is unusably slow.

Even if I create a simple scene with a cube and a plane with a simple light and bring it into a scene which has been 3d Camera tracked it takes almost 20 seconds to render one frame in AE. When I render the frame in Cinema 4d it renders within 1 seconds?

Any help would be appreciated.

iMac

3.2 GHz Intel Core i5

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1024 MB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has your AE comp been accidentally set to ray-trace renderer or the c4d renderer instead of the classic renderer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, it's still on classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you open some of the projects that were working well a few months ago?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a good question. I just opened them and they are also slow now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, something has changed on your system in some way to make it render more slowly...

Any ideas of what's changed? Any software added? Hardware added? Any updates to software or OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines