• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems Exporting PDFs

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased the Adobe Exporting PDF's software so that I can "easily" convert PDFs to Word or Excel, etc.  I know how to convert the documents, however, when I convert them I lose signatures and dates.  They turned to unreadable symbols, etc.  I need to convert documents for the Judicial System so the signatures need to appear.  Any advice?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Markk,

Sorry for being late in answering your query.

As I was able to understand the issue from above mentioned description, you are exporting pdf to word/excel and in doing so, the signatures and dates on the pdf get disappear, is that correct?

Could you let us know which signatures you are referring to - certificates based signatures using Certificates option or Fill & Sign?

Are the files already have signatures applied on them or you are adding signatures using "Certificates/Fill & Sign" option in Adobe Reader?

Which operating system you are using- Mac/Windows?

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines