• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat not working after reinstall - file not found

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My hard drive crashed and I had to reinstall Acrobat X pro. It worked yesterday, now if I try to open a file from the server that was existing in the first place (server is a different computer), it says file not found.  I an get it open if I open Acrobat then open the file but it won't let me open multiple files at once, it closes the first one. What is going on? I already did uninstall and reinstall and have run an update. Help,we need functionality.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Hi Hollyl,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you already have found a solution to this issue, you may respond to this thread with your findings that will other users.

Firstly, check if you have any pending updates. Launch Acrobat> Help > Check for Updates.

Also, try the repair installation, launch Acrobat> Help> Repair installation. You may try whitelisting the location, launch Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>Security (Enhanced) > Privileged locations. Restart the machine and try again.

Let us know if th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hollyl,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you already have found a solution to this issue, you may respond to this thread with your findings that will other users.

Firstly, check if you have any pending updates. Launch Acrobat> Help > Check for Updates.

Also, try the repair installation, launch Acrobat> Help> Repair installation. You may try whitelisting the location, launch Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>Security (Enhanced) > Privileged locations. Restart the machine and try again.

Let us know if that helps.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines