Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue copying and pasting odd text symbols

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I use an authoring program to pdfs with contain symbols from another program.  The symbols are shown below as red diamonds.  acrobat pro detects the symbols as odd text, I think.  The odd text symbols do not appear as regular graphic images.  I can move the symbols can be moved using the edit pdf menu but I can not paste them.  I want to copy and paste them into other acrobat pdfs.  My old pdf program could do this function.  Can anybody offer me some advice on how to copy and paste the symbols.

regards

Adobehouse

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

It is very hard to comment on issues which are file specific. Per my understanding Acrobat might be treating these symbols as an image.

You can right click on the each symbol and save as image and then try to import as an image. And place them where you like.

Let us know if that helps.

If you already have found a solution to this issue, please update this discussion with your findings.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines