• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw 9.12 update not working

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all and thanks in advance for your help.

I recently updated my Photoshop CC software and the camera raw updated to 9.12. Photoshop will no longer open files created by my Canon EOS 5d mark III (CR2 type files).

I have tried deleting and re-loading several times.

All advice gratefully received.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It certainly should work with your camera. What happens when you try and open them?

You can download and install ACR directly from here if you suspect the installation:

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I've tried installing from there but I get a message saying that 'this update doesnt apply to you', presumably because it thinks I already have the mst recent version.

When I try opening a raw file it opens initally in bridge but when I click to open in photoshop from bridge the circular timer just shows on the screen until the software eventually shows the 'not responding' message,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines