• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

html5 canvas jagged animations

Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a simple animation consisting of a black square rotating, but when i view it in my browser or as an OAM in Muse its very jagged and not smooth. can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it?

https://nofile.io/f/8SD4qqSATIw/test+square.fla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't look jaggy in Safari or Chrome or Firefox. Which browser are you using? Is a version online somewhere that you see as jaggy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried in safari and chrome on two different macs that have the latest OS X, all software and driver are up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I don't see the issue that you are talking about.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is mostly smooth for me with very slight jagginess but I have since come to the opinion this is due to my monitor. (And make sure all graphics drivers and browsers are up-to-date.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried two different Macs that are new-ish, the problem persists.

It seems like the edges become slightly pixelated and you can see a slight trace of previous frames as the animation plays.

here is a OAM i produced in a html5 animation program called tumult hype, its a lot smoother for some reason. https://nofile.io/f/XOzg36q7xgv/tumult+hype+animation+square+example.oam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To everyone that is facing this issue I suggest using Feature Request/Bug Report Form to report this issue to the product team directly. Provide as many details as required for the team to reproduce your issue.

Meanwhile, I will share this post with the team for their observations.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines