• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can`t download/add book on ADE

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I bought ebook and downloaded desktop ADE to read that. In the beginning it had worked but somehow it...stopped. Maybe because I was logging 2 different ID`s? Anyway I can`t even add book to library on ADE because i got thit message:

12312312.gif

What am I supposed to do?

2nd issue: ADE on phone doesn`t open the same file (book)...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me, is there anybody who can help me?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

'm not an expert, but before trying to merge the book with ADE....open ADE on it's own. It SHOULD..it did for me. ask about an activation ID. I'm not going to go into that, you can read about it, I did and if I can understand it anybody can. Choose " I don't want an activation ID for this computer". Now ADE should be configured. Now just drag your book to the ADE icon and, hopefully, it should work, if not, I tried for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines