Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activating hotkeys while CA is in the background

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! I made a cartoon avatar that use to stream on twitch.tv

For anyone else out there that's also doing this, what do you do to trigger custom animations while CA is not the focused application.

Also, if anyone from the CA team (oksamurai​) is listening, are there plans to enable some kind of global hotkey set up similar to what OBS does?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a common request we hear, yes. No publicly announced plans at this time but it is something we may tackle in the future. Apparently there are third party tools that can do this, although I've never tried any of them personally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

honestly...a reset rest pose hotkey would be great....because over time for some reason the tracking gets off. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting! Which third-party tools are they? I've tried playing around with HIDMacros, but couldn't figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The most common approach I hear of these days is to use MIDI devices. There are keyboards, but there are lots of other devices around like foot pedals as well. I am pretty sure CH does not have to have Window focus to pick up on the MIDI devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines