• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver CC white screen

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I see is a blank white field where the code should be displayed when I open any file using Dreamweaver CC, 2017.5 release, 9878 build. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Personally I would try a Clean & Reinstall using the CC Cleaner Tool: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

If that still doesn't work, I'd contact Adobe directly at: Contact Customer Care Make sure to click the Creative Cloud option once you log in, even if other programs show up. Those other icons are only for Pre-CC versions and won't give you a Chat or Phone option.

If you still can't get it going, you could download an older version that might still work:

How to Find and Install Previous Version of Adobe Apps in CC 2015 | Adobe Customer Care Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this every page, every site, all the time or more of an intermittent issue?

If you haven't tried, it may be worth trying a pref restore: Unusual behavior in Dreamweaver? Try restoring preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. I restored preferences but still have the same problem. Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally I would try a Clean & Reinstall using the CC Cleaner Tool: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

If that still doesn't work, I'd contact Adobe directly at: Contact Customer Care Make sure to click the Creative Cloud option once you log in, even if other programs show up. Those other icons are only for Pre-CC versions and won't give you a Chat or Phone option.

If you still can't get it going, you could download an older version that might still work:

How to Find and Install Previous Version of Adobe Apps in CC 2015 | Adobe Customer Care Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ironically. I had the same problem just recently. At about the same time, my computer suddenly closed down because of overheating. After a coffee break paired with a few expletives, I rebooted the system, started Dreamweaver and all is back to normal.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines