• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does a month to month plan mean I have to cancel the plan every single month?

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I bought adobe premiere pro for a month back on 21st June and cancelled on the 15th July receiving an email confirming cancellation. However, recently adobe premiere pro re-appeared in my products list randomly and I had to re-cancel. I also received tons of emails urging me to update my payment details so I could pay for another month of use, even though I had cancelled and stopped using the application ages ago on the 15th of July as mentioned above. Will APP keep re-appearing in my product list each month and will they stop emailing me to pay for things I cancelled months ago? It's really frustrating as it doesn't state this in their subscription terms Legal subscription terms | Adobe .

Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

you only need to cancel once.  you may receive ads/prompts trying to entice you to re-subscribe, but you shouldn't have to repeatedly cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you only need to cancel once.  you may receive ads/prompts trying to entice you to re-subscribe, but you shouldn't have to repeatedly cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you may have more than one active Adobe account.   Are you certain the 2nd Premier Pro was not a free trial version? 

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should also mention that cancelling your subscription does not delete the software from your system.  You would need to do that yourself. 

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines