• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access ebook

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few weeks ago on the I bought a book for my studies. As such I installed Adobe digital edition and loaded the book when It asked for authorization I selected authorize my computer without ID loaded the book and then loaded my other books that required me to log into my account which I did and yesterday when I tried opening this book it told me I cant I took of the authorization and authorized it again by the use of computer without an ID with no luck.  Please advise on this as to how one can get access to it.

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your eBook are linked with the empty authoirze. It can open only on this system if you authoirze the program. You can only ask your reseller of the app if you can get a new download for the eBook (without authoirze) for download again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines