Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC Liquify Push Tool not working

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a new iMac running the latest OS with an updated copy of CC and I'm having issues with Liquify. All the other tools seem to work fine, and Push-Left did work originally, but somehow it no longer does.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

I thought I would start from scratch and restart the machine, and it looks like that or one of the previous diagnostics actually did the trick. The pen pressure defaulted to 1 and the effect was apparently so subtle that I didn't notice it working so I am unable to say with any degree of certainty which one helped. Thank you all the same

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting all tools and if that does not fix your issue try resetting your preferences.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks JJ,

But I am afraid that didn't work. Had to google how to do this, and if I did it wrong please let me know.

a) OPTION COMMAND SHIFT DURING RE-START of PS / dialog = yes

b) RESTORE ALL within Liquify

Any other suggestions?

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try resetting  all tools?

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just did. No joy here either 😕

I use a trackpad and a Wacom tablet. The effect used to work on both, but perhaps it is an errant input preference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use windows. On my workstation I do not have a trackpad.  I can not use the tool with Wacon touch support I can use it with my mouse and wacom pen.   On my surface pro 3 I can use the tool with  mouse, display touch, track pad and pen.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I would start from scratch and restart the machine, and it looks like that or one of the previous diagnostics actually did the trick. The pen pressure defaulted to 1 and the effect was apparently so subtle that I didn't notice it working so I am unable to say with any degree of certainty which one helped. Thank you all the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ObservationsInTime  wrote

I am unable to say with any degree of certainty which one helped.

All the matters is now its working....

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines