• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

www.twellmann.ch

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hier sollte ich bei news einen neuen event einbauen.wie muss ich da vorgehen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

die internetseite ist bereits aufgeschaltet. von einem künstler und freund aus der Schweiz.

nun sollte ich ihm helfen,auf seiner seite unter news. einen neuen link einzufügen.

da die frau,die dies aufgeschaltet hat verstorben ist,bin ich nun zuständig.

wie kann ich da vorgehen.

ich habe die nötigen angaben.

[private info removed by Mod.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the site was produced less than 5 years ago, you should be glad that Margret Hodel has gone, the structure of the site reminds me of when I started with webdesign late last century.

If I were to be put in charge of the web site, the first thing I would do is trash it and start again. But then I do know HTML and CSS. If that is also the case with you - knowing how to code in HTML and CSS - then this should be no problem for you. If however, you cannot code in HTML/CSS then I'm afraid that you will need to learn that first. To help you get started, have a look at HTML Tutorial

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That site must be 17 + years old.  Those FRAMES have got to go.  It's tragic because the site could be so much more.  Currently It does not do justice to the artist or his work.   A missed opportunity.  

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines