Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème d'activation

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je ne parviens toujours pas à utiliser les applications Adobe sur un deuxième ordinateur.

J'ai effectué la remise à zéro du fichier Hosts.

Déconnecté puis reconnecté depuis l'application creative Cloud, j'ai ensuite installé d'autres applications que celle qui me demande d'acheter le produit.

A chaque fois, je suis bloqué alors que ma licence doit me permettre d'activer deux ordinateurs, un seul est présent dans ma gestion de compte.

L'activation se fait en boucle, elle annonce d'abord l'activation réussie puis recommence indéfiniment.

Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

@ bientôt,

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Marion, in that case, I would advise you to Contact Customer Care so that we can perform some technical troubleshooting steps by remotely connecting to your machine and fix your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marion,

I apologize for the troubles that you are facing. I understand that the Creative Cloud application is not recognizing the membership under your Adobe ID.

Can you confirm if you have tried all the steps as mentioned in the help document here: Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase ?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, I already attempt this method, and it doesn't work :

To be sure, I've tried it again, but result is still the same :

After the step of the update checking, creative cloud shows the apps as if it was ok, and few seconds later, it is evaluation mode again.

Regards,

Marion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Marion, in that case, I would advise you to Contact Customer Care so that we can perform some technical troubleshooting steps by remotely connecting to your machine and fix your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines