Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Play back MP4 video in Animate CC 2017 on server

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

i have created an animate  image canvas movie that has a MP4 video embedded via the canvas video component. Works just fine locally but when uploaded to server running is there is a placeholder string wrong file type or mime. I have checked the server and mime types are correctly set. What am I missing?

by the way I tried other video formats that Animate said it could import but these didn't even work locally.

Has as anyone managed to get embedded video working on a live iOS server for canvas project?

tia

phil

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

All sorted. My mistake on not uploading the video folder animate created assuming that the linked file in root was the source being used. Uploaded the 'video' folder and all good now.

Simple things...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All sorted. My mistake on not uploading the video folder animate created assuming that the linked file in root was the source being used. Uploaded the 'video' folder and all good now.

Simple things...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines