Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Xd project fonts on Android Device

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone
Just started to use Xd Beta today for a new UX/ UI project.

When I want to preview the UI Kits projects, with the Xd application running on my device (Huawei P9),
I have missing fonts (on my device still)  so a standard font is used for the device preview.

How can I fix this, even the Roboto font is not present on my phone, any ideas where the system font file used by the app might be ?
So I could copy .ttf in there and have them recognized by Xd app ?

A15356903_10154800558351692_2142659670_n.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

This is a link to the bug [Android] Font not found: Roboto – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs where you can vote and provide feedback on this topic. I see that this bug is still work in progress.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone has any solution for this issue? I am still having the same issue with Open Sans font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I hear about this problem many times and adobe will actually update the XD for this reason soon . I see this message from adobe in there website.

I’m not sure.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update for this problem? It even says Roboto is missing, though thats the default font on stock android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem. Do you have any update for this bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a link to the bug [Android] Font not found: Roboto – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs where you can vote and provide feedback on this topic. I see that this bug is still work in progress.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines