• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has the Creative Cloud price changed?

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why has my has the cost of my creative cloud pay plan changed? From $16.99 to $18.69 and now to $43.99 a month? Why does it keep going up?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Which plan do you have?

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which plan do you have?

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you on an introductory 1 yr discount plan that expired?

It's also possible your regional VAT taxes went up during that time.

If you log-in to your account at  http://www.adobe.com, you can look up which plans & services you are currently subscribed to.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexander,

I did check your account and was able to see the charges that you are mentioning.

I would request you to Contact Customer Care to get more details on this.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started paying $55 and now I am paying  $89!  Why the drastic change per month?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doreen

Thanks for contacting our support team who confirmed you had an Adobe Stock subscription in addition to your Creative Cloud subscription and helped with your issue.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In talking to support and finding out that they wouldn't refund my P/S Elements purchase, (1 day old), or apply the cost to Photoshop, I then purchased creative suites cloud.

THEN - I find out from a friend that they charged me twice as much as they did him, AND he has the larger version w/ Lightroom.

What the hell? - they ripped me off twice!!!

Signed, very, very disappointed with Adobe,

Mr. Ripped Off Twice

Nothing against the great subcontinent of India, but I found the conversation to be extremely difficult and aggravating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Don

Sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience.

I'm afraid we do not provide refunds for products purchased via a reseller, so you would need to check their return policy, if any.

You have signed up for a Photoshop single app prepaid subscription.  If this is not the plan you require, you can cancel within 14 days and receive a refund.

Cancellation details here: How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

It sounds like your friend has the Photography Plan: Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan | Professional photo editing software

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines