• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to responsive elements. Help with element not acting correctly. Thanks!

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_0399.PNG

As as you can see all of my nav buttons are acting as responsive elem except for the Forms button. I'm not sure why? It uses a muse theme widge for the drop down but I don't think that would be the reason. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Big thanks in advance.

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your menu is a 3rd party widget and it reacts incorrectly, what makes you think, the widget isn’t the culprit?

But: Why do you use a 3rd party widget for this kind of menu at all? As far as I can see from your screenshot, this can be easily done with Muse’s built in widgets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Günter,

Which Muse built in widget do you recommend? I subscribed to Muse- themes because of their reputation. Thanks for help.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I myself am a MuseThemes subscriber. Normally these widgets are working fine. But of course there may be many situation, where these widgets start to stumble. Especially when nested into another widget you often run into problems. Which MuseThemes widget are you talking about?

If you want, you may delete all content from your site, so that only the „misbehaving“ Widget remains, and let us have a look at this .muse file. If you do, please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Big thanks! Link provided.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately: „Site not available!“. Don’t give up! Try again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I already said: Can’t download your file because Creative Cloud alerts „Site Not Available!"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Günter,

I've uploaded as per instructions outlined in the link you provided. I'll create a duplicate file and try again. I'm using the Creative Cloud files option.

Thanks again. 

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No chance at the monemt. There seems to be a problem with CC applications or servers.

Use Dropbox or a similar service instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines