Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is there a method replace for mboxFactoryDefault.addOnLoad(action) in target standard (at.js)

Level 1

Hello,

i am looking for a method replacement for mboxFactoryDefault.addOnLoad() returns all the parameters passed during mbox call (used to be available in earlier mbox.js) in target standard (at.js response) which i can use.

I have checked available api but did not find the replacement.

Looking for help.

Thanks,

Mauro

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

maurom47653698​, there is no replacement for this API. During our analysis we didn't find a use case for this API, hence it is not part of at.js.

It would be great if you could share your use case. Also awhile ago we have introduced Response Tokens that you can use to retrieve Target request execution metadata, so I think that this might help you. You can find more about Response Tokens here: Response Tokens

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

maurom47653698​, there is no replacement for this API. During our analysis we didn't find a use case for this API, hence it is not part of at.js.

It would be great if you could share your use case. Also awhile ago we have introduced Response Tokens that you can use to retrieve Target request execution metadata, so I think that this might help you. You can find more about Response Tokens here: Response Tokens