• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Solar Eclipse

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you line up multiple solar eclipse pictures and merge into one picture.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Thanks Norman, I figured out how to use the photomerge-collage in PS CC. Photomerge was unable to blend the photos together so I had to drag the photo in and line them up myself. Came out pretty good, I think.

Thanks ,

Mark

Eclipse 4X5.5.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure exactly what you want to do. But you can go to File>Automate>Photomerge and then choose collage. That maybe what you are looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I select collage and this is what shows up, but all my photos dont populate.

--

Sent from myMail for Android Tuesday, 22 August 2017, 00:14PM -05:00 from michelew83603738 forums_noreply@adobe.com :

>Solar Eclipse created by michelew83603738 in Photoshop General Discussion - View the full discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, we do not see the error message that you refer in your last messag. For the alignment: is there a non moving element in your image? some autoalignment from the edit menu could be made, then...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple pictures of the Solar eclipse. When I select Photomerge then collage, I select the files and Ok. the files populate as layers, I get a message that some layers could not be auto aligned. I select ok and blend layers based on content note appears. Only one image appears on the screen with open space for the others. I cant figure out how to get them there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, all depends how you shot the images and which effect you want to achieve. Can you show us few of your images and an example of what you are looking to achieve?

All my best,
Martin Benes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_6491c.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to line up the different stages of the eclipse.IMG_6504c.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To demonstrate the method, I duped one of the images you posted and marked it with an X. The number of images you plan to use would follow the steps shown below. But first, I suggest duping each image and reducing its size to something manageable.

1. Open a file

2. Drag another of the images in the set into it.

3. Change its Blending Mode from Normal to Difference.

1.jpg

4. Choose the Move tool then use the keyboard arrows to superimpose the top layer in register on the layer below

2.jpg

5. Return the Blending Mode to Normal.

6. Repeat Steps 2 through 5 until all the images have been added and placed in register.

3.jpg

7. Crop.

4.jpg

8. Open a new file that has adequate width to accommodate all the side-by-side images. Drag each, in sequence, into the new file.

5.jpg

6.jpg

9. Save as PSD, then flatten and save as jpg, if desired

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Norman, I figured out how to use the photomerge-collage in PS CC. Photomerge was unable to blend the photos together so I had to drag the photo in and line them up myself. Came out pretty good, I think.

Thanks ,

Mark

Eclipse 4X5.5.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines