Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot enable sync with lightroom mobile in my lightroom CC

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I cannot enable the sync with lightroom mobile in my lightroom CC desktop.

There is nothing happening when i press the Sign in link.

What would be the problem? I already have wasted full working day to reinstalling and removing all the application settings etc

Nothing seems to work or help with enabling this option?

PS. I can see the pictures from my mobile lightroom application perfectly from the web interface.

Best regards, Jani

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Now I was able to get it work.

When I updated the CC lightroom at first time, the Mobile CC sync did not work, but after uninstalling and the updating it, the sign in for mobile cc appeared in the lightroom cc and the mobile sync started working.

Dont know what was the problem, but now all my photos are synced also in mobile cc folder.

One bug in lightroom is that you cannot change the mobile cc sync folder to a another hard drive and it uses the default drive (C:) as a saving location.

I hope, th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to re-sign-in via the Creative Cloud app and restart Lr Desktop? - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I was able to get it work.

When I updated the CC lightroom at first time, the Mobile CC sync did not work, but after uninstalling and the updating it, the sign in for mobile cc appeared in the lightroom cc and the mobile sync started working.

Dont know what was the problem, but now all my photos are synced also in mobile cc folder.

One bug in lightroom is that you cannot change the mobile cc sync folder to a another hard drive and it uses the default drive (C:) as a saving location.

I hope, the bug is already at the repair list..

Br, Jani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi moraff_​,

What likely fixed the issue for you was updating Lightroom. You can find out more information about this here: Problem syncing photos with Lightroom mobile​. For the second part of your reply where you are reporting a bug, would you mind making a post on our bug and feature request forums located here: Lightroom for mobile | Photoshop Family Customer Community​?

Hi mgchan67​​, please check the above help document out and try both solutions. If neither helps, please reply back.

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue and I cannot update since I'm running Mac OS 10.9-- any solutions ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rinnieh72586859,

As our System Requirements document mentions, "Lightroom CC 2015.1/Lightroom 6.1 and earlier versions are supported on Mac OS X v10.8. Lightroom CC 2015.6.1/Lightroom 6.6.1 and earlier are supported on Mac OS X v10.9. Lightroom CC 2015.6.12/Lightroom 6.12 and earlier are supported on Mac OS X v10.10."

So in order to update to Lightroom CC 2015.12/Lightroom 6.12 to solve the Lightroom Mobile syncing issue above, your OS has to be updated to at least macOS 10.10 Yosemite.

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much Melissa, that is helpfull info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem -- I tried to sign in to Lightroom Mobile.  I entered my Adobe ID and password and the dialog went away, but I still see "Get started with Lightroom mobile" and when I select Sync with Lightroom Mobile, the dialog box appears briefly and then goes away.

I have tried signing out of Adobe Creative cloud, signing back in, and re-launching Lightroom, but that did not solve the problem.

Do I have to uninstall and reinstall Lightroom?

Thanks,Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines