• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Posizione allineamento verticale del testo in tabella - Vertical alignment of text in table

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Se sposto verticalmente una tabella contenente testo, questi cambia la linea di base, cambiano le altezze delle celle e molte volte parte del testo esce dal contenitore.

If you vertically move a table containing text, it changes the base line, it changes the heights of cells, and many times the text comes out of the container.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi franz_tecnosteel,

As per your query, when you move a table containing text vertically, it changes the table dimensions and sometimes times the text leaves the cells.

I tried the same at my end but I was unable to reproduce the issue. Please check if this is a problem with one file or multiple files. If the issue is with one particular file would you mind sharing your file?

Regards

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines