Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding RHCL to a build machine

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2008 Nov 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all-

I am creating help docs for my team using RoboHelp. I would like to make building the chm part of our nightly build process on our build server. Since this machine is only used for building our source tree, I only want to install rhcl, not the full RoboHelp suite. Is this possible? I tried just copying the rhcl.exe executable, but it asked fo a license when I ran it.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2008 Nov 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd have thought that if you install any part of RH on a machine you'd require a licence to use it. Your licence agreement probably has full details but that is my hunch!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2008 Nov 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Your licence covers installing on two machines but for one person's use. Intended for say office machine and home machine. Provided it is installed only for your use, it looks like that would cover your requirements. Only Adobe can say whether the use you need is truly within the terms of the licence.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp