• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble to import sounds in adobe animate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very new to this, so I'm trying to import sounds into Adobe Animate and I'm using a actionscript 3 canvas so I can change the audio sync properties from stream to event, but somehow It is not letting me?? The audio file I'm trying to import is an mp3.

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 9.50.01 PM.png

here's what it looks like. the wav and the mp3 files are grayed out. Can someone plz help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

If you're going to end up with a video you should use an ActionScript 3.0 FLA, then you can set the sync to Stream. Even if it's going to end up as HTML5 you could create the animation as AS3, with Stream sync, and when it's perfect convert it to Canvas, and hopefully the Event sync will keep up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AS3 and Canvas are alternatives. There isn't an AS3 Canvas type of FLA.

If you need it to be HTML5 Canvas, then yes, sound has to be Event and not Stream.

What do you want to publish to in the end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so right now I'm using a HTML5 Canvas but It won't let me change the sync in the properties.  Im trying to animate something to a skit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're going to end up with a video you should use an ActionScript 3.0 FLA, then you can set the sync to Stream. Even if it's going to end up as HTML5 you could create the animation as AS3, with Stream sync, and when it's perfect convert it to Canvas, and hopefully the Event sync will keep up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, Ill try that, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines