• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Problem

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys, I am experiencing a camera raw problem which when I'm trying to adjust the color, in the Camera Raw box all the white colors becomes blue (like shown in below), I don't know if it is the White Balance problem or maybe I accidentally altered some settings...? Please let me know how to fix this problem 😞

The Picture that I'm painting

When I'm trying to use Camera Raw to edit (the skin white area all becomes blue! This didn't happen before!)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uncheck Use Graphics Processor in ACR, Restart Ps and ACR and tell me if that clears it.

Disable Camera Raw GPU.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see you are using the Camera Raw Filter. In that case, hold down your Alt or Opt key, and where you see Cancel change to Reset, click on Reset to get the filter to defaults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines