• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Layer Comps PNG No Color Profile

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the layer comps to file export function but when I check include ICC profile, it strips the file.

I am specifically talking about the PNG export. When I save a layer comp Manually going through FILE > Save > PNG the file saves with color profile.

When I use Layer Comps to File I select

PNG - 8 or PNG - 24 neither work

Check Include ICC profile

Check Transparency

any idea how to change this? Would make exporting a lot easier than setting it up so that it goes through the save as menu everytime.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presumably the underlying script hasn't been properly updated or there is a bug. In the first case updating the script to include the dialog options would solve the issue.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, what is the version of Photoshop that you are using? (to pinpoint which version might have a bug, if there is one)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop CC

20160113.r.355 x64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I wold first try and install PsCC 2017, to see if the bug has been squashed. You can select to keep the previous version installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually here is what I figured out.

I have updated to CC17 but the reason it wasn't working was because you need to go into save for web, and change the setting for PNGs in there. Once that is set, then you can use the batch or, layer comp to pngs...and they will adhere to the correct settings. If you set the settings in only the command prompts they will be over written by the save for web settings...

seems silly but thats the fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines