• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make my subscription for 1month

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, how can i make my subscription for 1 month not 1 year, i want to renew to just the next month only, thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Draxneel, we see your subscription is active, however, there is some billing issue related. Kindly get in touch with support for help. The link for support is shared above.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Draxneel,

As you mentioned that you would like to purchase the subscription for one month, you may purchase the month-to-month plan.

Please see the details:  Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Before purchase please go through the legal terms: Legal subscription terms | Adobe

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika,

Is this all the OP needs to do to achieve the stated goal?

Starting a new month by month plan as you have advised seems simple enough.

What does draxneel need to do about the existing annual plan which seems to be about to renew automatically?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Draxneel, we see your subscription is active, however, there is some billing issue related. Kindly get in touch with support for help. The link for support is shared above.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines