• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just can't get this to work.

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have been trying to get my pupets to work. I have watched every tutorial and all the tips and tricks videos, but I am at a loss. No mater how I rig my character, I can't get more than the face to work properly. Let me give you examples. When I move the arms, they will stretch on forever. No matter where I put the staples, the legs wave around in the wind. I am not sure if its my art style or I am just doing it incorrectly, I have no idea. Please help...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rigging is the hardest part of CH, so you're not alone in your frustration. With every release we're trying to make this process better.

1. For the face not working properly, have you tried starting from the blank template at the bottom of Okay Samurai Puppets ? That should have everything named and organized correctly, you would just need to create or drop your artwork into each layer.

2. Stretching on forever with dragger - this is a current limitation, you can't limit the amount of stretch, We hope to change this in the future.

3. For legs to stay still, you would most likely not want to staple them and just have them as non-independent parts of the body, then add fixed handles with the body group selected.

If you're still having trouble, feel free to File > Export > Puppet and share it as a link (Creative Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) so we can take a closer look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quinn body.puppet - Box

I tried what you had said, but I couldnt get it. Thanks so much for helping me out with this you are a life saver!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great puppet, I like the style a lot. Does this help?

Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link isnt working.  Can you send it again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm yeah, that's weird. Reuploaded. https://adobe.ly/2wrlJJF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines