• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Maker - Effect Control Issues

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to After Effects so please bare with me as I try to explain.

Yesterday everything was fine but now every time I try to change a character's clothes/hair/skin etc it doesn't take effect immediately; instead, every change I made shows up at different times on the timeline after I press the spacebar.... so for instance at 1 second the characters hair may change then at 2 seconds he's back to how he used to look but now is wearing glasses and at 3 seconds his skin is brown and his jeans are a different colour. I don't want the changes to appear gradually. I want the character to just show all the changes I made at 1 second all the way through to to the end of the composition.

I will add that I changed a few preferences yesterday to try and speed AE rendering up and am worried i changed something I shouldn't have.

I hope this all makes sense. and Thanks in advance.

I am using Version CC 14.2.1.34

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try this:

1. edit-purge-all

if that does not work

2. reset your preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi shskdlj,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines