• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for Astrophotography

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, one of my passions is astronomy and I have been wanting to get into Astrophotography for a long time. The August 21 solar eclipse being my first real go at it. I used a Canon Rebel T6i and got some, what I believe, really good pictures. I plan on doing deep sky imaging as well. What I need to know is which Photoshop would be best for my purpose. Thank You. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is the subscription version of Photoshop, which has the most features and greatest editing ability, or there is Photoshop Elements, which is not a subscription, and is what a lot of people get if they don't plan on doing a lot of photo editing. Personally, I would go with the normal Photoshop and Lightroom package for only $10 a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for something for long term, so a monthly plan is out lol. So your saying elements would be good for editing astrophotography images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you definitely do not want a subscription then your only option from Adobe is Photoshop Elements. However that application does not have all the features of the full version of Photoshop.

Picture editor software, photo enhancement tools | Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

Buy Adobe Photoshop CC | Download photo editing software free trial

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop for astrophotography isn't any good. Get pixinsight instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines